Monday, May 16, 2011

Hot Toys MMS 75 Ironman Mark III (Photo Fun)


Hi all! I have been busy with work and family lately so i haven't got the time to do any review and posts hee.
But during the last weekend i had to finally 'Pack' my toy room as my stuffs have overloaded till i have to "tetris" my toy boxes to make a walk way lol.
Anyways while i was at it i made a maintenance check on all my figures with batteries in em' to make sure there's no leakage. Other than my leader class transformers only Hottoys figures like Ironman, Batman, Terminators etc have them. Luckily there were no casualties phew.... as i haven't checked for over a year haha. I replaced the batteries for my Ironman Mark III  and thought :"might as well take a few pics" and so i shall post them here to share with you guys.

Though this is one of the older release (around 2 years ago) it's still one of my favourites till this day.
I'm too lazy to dig out his box from my stockade to interchange his hands or RDJr head so i posed him with the default open palms i had on display.

This is an amazing piece of art to me 2 years ago and it's still one of the best today in my opinion.
he doesn't have all the little working gadgets but he's buff and sturdy.

With all that said, do stroll down and enjoy the rest of  the pics below, till next time Ciao and have a nice day folks!

4 comments: